Terms & Conditions
Nutrition Consultants Australia (NCA) will provide the content and services of the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You will not
· use the website for any illegal purpose.
· use the website in a way that infringes the rights of, restricts or inhibits anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
· behave in a manner that includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
· act in a way that causes damage or loss to our reputation, or harms intellectual property owned by us or our affiliates.
· use any automated scripts, cookies, “robots” or other illegal strategy to access, copy or change content of the website, or participate in any denial of service attacks upon our servers.
· use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
· use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We two purchasing options on the website –
- online purchases. This option enables you to order a product or service and pay for it immediately, with the financial transaction processed by Paypal; your order is processed almost immediately;
- offline purchases. This option enables you to complete an offline order form on the website, then download and post or fax with payment; your order is processed once your payment has been finalised.
Please read, and ensure you understand, the Terms and Conditions before clicking the “I accept” button. Do not proceed with purchase if you do not intend to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
3. REFUND/RETURN POLICY
Subject to Clause 8 (Limitation of Liability) refunds will be given only
· to the original purchaser of the Product only, as shown on the original order;
· for products returned at your expense, in good condition, to NCA, PO Box 353, Fairfield Vic 3078 Australia within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Product.
4. WEBSITE COPYRIGHT
NCA reserves all rights in the website and its content. If you believe a work in copyright has been inadvertently included without due permission, please contact NCA in writing giving details.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of NCA or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from NCA.
You must not:
· republish material from our website without prior written consent.
· sell or rent material from our website.
· reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
· redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
6. NCA SECURITY POLICY
We use our best endeavours to protect all the information you provide us however we are not responsible for unauthorised access to that information.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
NCA may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, NCA uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. RESTRICTED ACCESS
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NCA makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
NCA reviews all content provided on the website but makes no representation or warranty that content or information is complete, up-to-date or appropriate for your purpose.
Information and associated interactions contained in this website and the Products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or for therapeutic purposes. NCA does not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by any use of, or reliance on the information provided through the website or the Products, whether arising from negligence or otherwise.
NCA does not accept liability for any loss or costs including incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of the website. In the event that such liability cannot be excluded, NCA limits its liability to, at our option:
I. in the case of Products:
· the replacement or repair of the products or supply of equivalent products;
· payment of the cost of replacing the Products or acquiring equivalent products.
II. in the case of any services:
· supplying the services again; or
· payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to indemnify NCA against any claim incurred by NCA, which arises directly from your breach of these terms, use of the NCA website, your negligence, or any wilful misconduct by you.
10. LINKED SITES
This website may contain links to other websites:
· NCA cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site.
· NCA is not responsible for any information contained and accessed through any link provided on the website.
· NCA neither guarantees nor endorses products or services linked to the website.
Other websites are welcome to link pages in the website, with NCA’s written permission provided that no attempt is made to pass off the content of the website as the property of the linking website.
11. GENERAL TERMS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
These Terms and Conditions, and your access to the website, are governed by the laws of Victoria and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located within the State of Victoria, Australia for any disputes.
Any dispute will be resolved first by escalation to senior management and only if that fails by referral to mediation. If a mediator cannot be agreed, the chairman of the Victorian Bar Council will appoint a mediator. The costs of mediation will be shared equally between the parties.
The failure of NCA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision.
Each clause is severable.
12. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NCA reserves the right to change these Terms by notice posted on the website.
All rights not expressly addressed are reserved.
This website is owned and operated by Nutrition Consultants Australia and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Nutrition Consultants Australia abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
Nutrition Consultants Australia is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Nutrition Consultants Australia makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: infoFF@foodactivities.com.au. (We inserted FF after infor as an anti-spam strategy - please delete FF prior to sending email).
Nutrition Consultants Australia PO Box 353 FAIRFIELD VIC 3078 AUSTRALIA